Sheridan King practices primarily in employment law, including workplace investigations, with experience in civil litigation, administrative law, family law, and commercial litigation.
Sheridan is from Nanaimo and is happy to have been able to return home to practice law.
While at law school she was a member of the Wilson Moot team, an assistant editor for the Canadian Journal of Comparative and Contemporary Law, and active in the development of TRU’s legal information clinic.
Sheridan articled with Ramsay Lampman Rhodes and joined the firm as an associate after her call to the British Columbia bar in 2017.
Sheridan has represented clients at the Provincial and Supreme Courts of British Columbia, and she has also assisted clients with matters related to the B.C. Employment Standards Tribunal and the Canada Labour Program. She is also certified by the Human Resources Professionals Association in conducting workplace investigations.
Accreditations + Certifications
- Workplace Investigations Certification, Human Resource Professionals Association, 2019
- Member, Nanaimo County Bar
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Law Society of British Columbia
- Juris Doctor, Thompson Rivers University, 2016
- B.A. (major in psychology, minor in philosophy), University of Victoria, 2011
Year of Call + Jurisdiction
- 2017, British Columbia
Sheridan sits on the Board of the Nanaimo Child Development Centre.