Thomas Senecal practices in the areas of business law, real estate law, and wills and estates. Thomas has experience advising and representing clients in a wide variety of transactional matters, including incorporations, corporate governance, share and asset purchases, commercial leasing, real estate conveyances, estate and end of life planning and estate administration.
Originally from Gatineau, Quebec, Thomas is fully bilingual and offers legal services in both English and French.
In his time away from the office, Thomas enjoys spending time with his young family, as well as a variety of activities including mountain biking, swimming, skiing and travelling.
Thomas assists in clients in business law, real estate and wills and estates matters including:
- Advising purchasers and vendors in the purchase and sale of business assets or shares
- Drafting and negotiating corporate and commercial contracts and shareholder agreements.
- Developing estate plans and assisting personal representatives with the administration of estates
- Acting for the Vendor in the share sale of a construction business
- Advising on and preparing the incorporation of a new business
- Negotiating a commercial lease for retail business
- Estate and succession planning for small business owner
- Assisting personal representatives with the administration of a parent’s estate
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Ottawa’s French Common Law Program, 2012.
- B.A. (Economics), University of British Columbia, 2008
Year of Call + Jurisdiction
2015, British Columbia